Aviation Docs for Windows
The perfect solution for pilots and ground-crew who need instant updates of aviation documents on their desktops and tablets.
Every document in its place.
- Holds all docs for multiple aircraft on each tablet device.
- Irrefutable paperless compliance via multiple audit trails.
- SAFA “ramp-check-ready” library templates.
- Dive-down instant access to documents.
- Operational and Training mode switch prevents pilots from using the wrong flight manual.
Intelligent document libraries.
- Operator Managed Libraries send to fleet, specific aircraft, or specific type.
- Dispatcher Managed Libraries send flight plans, NOTAMS and flight info to Electronic Flight Folder.
- Tech Pub Managed Libraries manage flight manuals, maintenance manuals and pilot-specific material.
- Protect documents with digital rights management and manage user subscriptions.
Powerful, comfortable eReader.
- Rapid document search, easy to navigate table of contents.
- Set bookmarks, annotate or fill out forms.
- Turn pages smoothly and rapidly.
- Zoom in and out with a tap or pinch gesture.
Forms and checklists.
- AVFORM HTML5 Forms can be filled in flight and sent once on the ground.
- AVTALK (iPad version only) creates quick Checklists and Data entry screens.
- Quality Assurance Feedback features ensure that pilots can flag erroneous documentation.
Security and Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Multi-mode AES Encryption protects your documents.
- Document subscription management can wipe documents or keep them alive after expiration.
- Digital Rights Management ensures that your documents are not stolen or misused.
- Microsoft® Windows Vista (32/64 bit) - All versions
- Microsoft® Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - All versions
- Microsoft® Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64 bit) - All versions except "RT".
- Microsoft® Windows 10 (32/64 bit)